From: Takieya Williams [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 9:58 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Employment Opportunities

Good Morning Dr. Mitchell,

How are you?  I recently took a position with Montgomery County
Teacher's Federal Credit Union as a Learning and Development
Professional. The organization is currently recruiting for a VP of OD
and another L&D Professional.  Can you forward this information to
students/alumni/colleagues to see if they are interested in the
positions?

Thanks,

Takieya Williams, MS

Learning & Development Officer

MCT Federal Credit Union

15901 Frederick Rd

Derwood, MD 20855

(301)948-9880 ext. 18082

http://www.mctfcu.org/mct/employment/current_career_opportunities/

Learning & Development Professional (Full time, Rockville)

We have exciting opportunities for dynamic, self-motivated professionals
to work with a team that values leadership, innovation and excellence.
MCT Federal Credit Union is looking for experienced Learning &
Development Officers to join our Organizational Development team.  The
incumbents must demonstrate effective problem solving, course design and
facilitation skills. In addition, incumbents should have a passion for
learning and the ability to empower others to seek knowledge and
expertise for personal growth. Minimum three years experience in
learning & development or five years experience in a financial
institution is required. Demonstrated knowledge of curriculum design,
adult learning theory, and technical training principles.  Experience
delivering presentations utilizing MS Office.

Vice President of Organizational Development (Full time, Rockville)

Our organization is seeking a dynamic Vice President of Organizational
Development with proven leadership skills and experience in human
resources, learning and development, culture and organizational
development, and talent acquisition. This position reports directly to
the President/CEO and is responsible for fostering the development
of the overall organization and culture, and helping to set the
strategic direction for the credit union. Superior strategic decision
making skills, leadership abilities, project management skills, and team
building skills are a must. A great amount of drive and initiative is
required for this position.

A Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development,
industrial psychology or related field and ten years of hands on
management experience in human resources, learning and development, and
talent acquisition is required. Master's degree preferred. Experience
leading organizational development, building a vision, and executing the
strategy. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
MCT offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package.

Located just 2 blocks from the Metro (Red Line), MCT was voted a 2007
"Excellent Place to Work" by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence.