Fyi.

You may find this useful if you are looking now or when you are closer to graduation.

From: Malka Weintraub
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:51 AM
To: Malka Weintraub
Subject: Job Search Group(s) forming - beginning October 28th -- please share with students and alumni!

 Dear Professor/Director/Colleague,

Thank you for your past help in communicating with students and alumni about our successful Job Search Groups!

Please share the attached Job Search Group ad with students who may be interested.  If you have access to a departmental list-serv, I appreaciate your posting it there.

If you have any questions, or would like to discuss any referrals with me, please feel free to do so.

Thank you kindly!

Malka

Malka Weintraub, LCPC
Counselor, The Career Center