var message="This image is not authorized for download"; function click(e) { if (document.all) { if (event.button==2||event.button==3) { alert(message); return false; } } if (document.layers) { if (e.which == 3) { alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers) { document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=click;

This may be something of interest to you. I/O qualifies as an MS program. A couple of our students have participated and felt it was very useful.

From: PMF Program Office [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 12:01 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: Announcing the 2009 PMF Application

Answering the
Call to Leadership

OPM 3-Tile Brand

Seeking Graduate Students

for the 2009 Presidential Management Fellows Program
of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management

This highly selective, rigorous leadership program recruits outstanding masters', law or
doctoral-level students for a two-year developmental fellowship at various Federal agencies.

Students working on their graduate degrees in the
following fields are strongly encouraged to apply:

  • Accounting/Finance/MBA
  • Economics
  • Human Resources
  • Engineering
  • Statistics
  • Environmental Sciences
  • Health/Medical Science
  • Information Technology
  • Public Policy
  • Public Administration
  • International Affairs
  • Laws

Fellows Receive:

  • Two-year paid fellowships
  • 80 hours of training each year
  • Competitive pay ad benefits
  • Accelerated promotion paths

Mark Your Calendar to Apply October 1-15, 2008

Recruitment, application and nomination information
available online at www.pmf.opm.gov.

U.S. Office of Personnel Management
Presidential Management Fellows Program
1900 E Street, NW, Room 1425
Washington, DC 20415

This is a commercial message.

If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, please
click on the following e-mail link and send a message with or without
any text:

Click here to opt out

You will receive one additional e-mail message confirming your removal.