Current students:

I’ve mentioned before our need to help incoming students with finding housing.

If you are renting here in Baltimore and could provide information that will enable Alex Tremble and me to put together, a housing list, please complete the attached short survey and Alex will compile the information.

Please complete and forward your survey to Alex Tremble [log in to unmask]

There is an incoming student who is looking for a rental starting in jan/feb. He came to visit our appl 641 class one day. His name is Andrew Loignon [log in to unmask]

Please send Andrew an email if you think you can help.

I apologize for the xposting if you get this from another list.

Cheers.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center Suite 209 D

1420 N. Charles Street