  _____

From: Ann Cotten [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 5:39 PM
To: 'Thomas Mitchell'; 'Matthew Shuman'; 'Trevor Shylock'; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; 'Alan Lyles'; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Laura Wilson-Gentry;
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Matthew
Cordner; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Richard Swaim;
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Tylis Cooper; Ann Cotten; Dennis
McGrath; Diane Aull; Jim Bradley; Kim Hall; Mary Lovegrove; Pam Bishop;
Simon Bauer-Leffler
Subject: Schaefer Center Fellowship - Deadline 4/15/09

Dear Colleagues
The Schaefer Center is accepting applications for graduate fellows.  We have
one fellowship available starting in the Fall with an opportunity for
summer employment. The application deadline is April 15th.  Please share
this with students you think may be a good fit for the Center.

Thanks

Ann

Dr. Ann Cotten
Director
Schaefer Center for Public Policy
University of Baltimore
NEW MAILING ADDRESS EFFECTIVE 12/15/08
1420 N. CHARLES STREET
LIBERAL ARTS & POLICY BUILDING, 5TH FLOOR
BALTIMORE, MD 21201
410-837-6185 (phone)
410-837-6175 (fax)
scpp.ubalt.edu