Re: HR job passed on to my by Helene Schaefer, CHRA member. Forwarded from Jim Aldon (below)

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center Suite 209 D

1420 N. Charles Street