From: Tammy Stovall [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 1:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: I/O Internship Opportunity

To whom it may concern:

The National Archives & Records Administration is currently recruiting for
an I/O Psychology student to complete an internship in our College Park, MD
facility.

Please distribute the attached information to all who may be interested.

Thank you -

Tammy Stovall
National Archives & Records Administration
Recruitment Coordinator
(301) 837-1872

PERSONAL INFORMATION - If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing
its contents.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and permanently destroy along with any
attachments without reading, forwarding, saving, or disclosing them.