fyi

I/O Psych job for experience alum.

Headquarters are in Wayne, PA, which is a western suburb of Philadelphia.    So I guess you could say that the job is located in the Princeton, NJ/Wayne, PA area.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center Suite 209 D

1420 N. Charles Street