From Elliot Lasson.

See if you would like to submit for this internship. It appears to be very good experience, and as Elliot found out, it could be a well qualified  MS person.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D. Associate Professor

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Applied Psychology

University of Baltimore

College of Liberal Arts

1420 North Charles Street, Suite 209 Academic Center

http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

phone: 410 837 5348