-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [aals-familylaw] REMINDER: Family/Children & Law Workshop
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 14:17:25 -0400
From: Vivian Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
CC: 'Felicia Burton' <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

This is to remind all junior faculty (broadly defined as recently hired, untenured, or recently tenured) about the 2nd Annual Family/Children & Law Workshop, to be held this year at William & Mary School of Law in Williamsburg, VA, on July 22-23, 2010.  If you’re interested in participate, we encourage you to submit a brief abstract and a c.v. by tomorrow, June 9, to Administrative Assistant Felicia Burton at [log in to unmask].  (Those selected will then circulate drafts before the workshop.)

I attach again the Call for Papers, which provides additional information.  Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Vivian

Vivian E. Hamilton

Associate Professor of Law