Good Afternoon,

This is Becca Nusbaum providing you with my third update. Not too much has happened in the past 2 weeks. The EEO/Progressive Discipline training that I helped put together finished this week. All the supervisors in the department completed this mandatory training; feedback was very positive even though there was much hesitation/resistance before the training occurred.

The support staff classification review project is making progress. We've determined themes and gaps for more research. We are soon going to compare our findings with external, market data. Right now, we are leaning toward updating the job descriptions and collapsing the ladders. If this is what we conclude, much more work will ensue.

My last project I am working on is the effective interviewing and hiring presentation/training. I am in the process of making the presentation, and I will be presenting a preliminary draft to my supervisor either tomorrow or Monday. Once this training is complete, I will start to work on training in how to write effective performance appraisals and provide constructive feedback.
I've also been asked to be a part of another team, but I'm in the process of deciding if I have enough time to do this.

Let me know if you have any questions and/or feedback.

Regards,

Becca Nusbaum