Dear Section Members,

I hope you are having a wonderful and productive summer.  If any of you are working on projects that touch on cross border issues involving children, I hope that you will submit your work in response to the attached call for papers.  Our section’s AALS program this year will be built around the papers chosen in response to this call.  The topic raises countless fascinating and cutting edge issues and I hope you will all plan on attending “Our Children – The World’s Children:  The Effects of Globalization on Children”  in San Francisco at 4:30 on Friday, January 7, 2011.

Best,

Shaun Shaughnessy

Chair, AALS Section on Children and the Law