HR and business development position in Ellicott City.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D. Associate Professor

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Applied Psychology

University of Baltimore

College of Liberal Arts

1420 North Charles Street, Suite 209 Academic Center

http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

phone: 410 837 5348