Good opportunity to work with a local consultant, alum from the program.
Torrey is a good supervisor and understands I/o psych.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center Suite 209 D

1420 N. Charles Street