Hi, Cynthia.  How are you?  Thanks for undertaking this task.  Last time I taught Child Abuse and Neglect, I used three videos – Broken Child, a Home Box Office documentary presentation.  Films for the Humanities & Sciences, Princeton, NJ 2003.  Failure to Protect, WGBH Boston, PBS Home Video 2003 and Precious.
Shaun

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mabry Cynthia
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [AALSChildLaw] News for the Spring AALS Children and the Law Newsletter Wanted

Good afternoon everyone,

It is my pleasure and honor to serve as your Secretary/Treasurer.  As Secretary, I am preparing a Spring newsletter.  Please send citations of your new and forthcoming publications (in bluebook format), conference announcements, ideas for teaching Children and the Law courses including particularly helpful materials, films that you use in the classroom, and any other relevant news.

Please respond to me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by 4/25/11 at noon.  I plan to send this edition of the newsletter out by April 30.

Best wishes,

Cynthia
!SIG:4da882aa218713772810627!