For those interested, this should be a good opportunity to network with other I/O students in Wash /balt.  Let me know if you are going.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center Suite 209 D

1420 N. Charles Street