For anyone who is interested in perhaps attending Winter School next year, Dr. Sharon Glazer, who is responsible for all this (!) and the four students who attended this past year will meet for a social and information session.

On May 25 , Wed, at 7:30 pm at

Dionysis Restaurant bar (upper dinning room).  http://www.google.com/search?q=dionysus+baltimore&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

On Preston Street, ½ block east, off Charles (a block south of UB).

Please rsvp to me if you plan to attend. And pass the word to others whom you think would be interested.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center Suite 209 D

1420 N. Charles Street