Hello IO Intern subscribers,

I am Margaret Burkert a student of the University of Baltimore completing my internship at the MTA Office of Performance Management. Today is my first day working toward my practicum credits (although I've been working here all summer) and I will be graduating in May, so if you have any suggestions on skills I should focus on while I am here please don't hesitate to send them my way.

During my internship I will be using the job analysis I conducted over the summer to develop a job description and training program for a new special assignment job, and I will further the development and implementation of a customer survey.

Today I created an outreach plan for the survey, and finalized the job analysis that will be used to create the job description and training procedures.

Margaret Burkert