Please forward this to anyone else you may think is interested in Winter
School this year. I’m expecting to get a meeting set up after one of Peter
Leeds’ classes this month (Oct) to talk about it.

Read below from Sharon re; application.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Industrial and Organizational Psychologist

University of Baltimore

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

Academic Center Suite 209 D

1420 North Charles Street