Hi Cynthia,

Here are some things from me:

Leslie Harris's article Challenging the Overuse of Foster Care and Disrupting the Path to Delinquency and Prison appears in Justice for Kids:  Keeping Kids Out of the Juvenile Justice System, edited by Nancy E. Dowd, which has recently been published by NYU Press. Harris has also published Questioning Child Support Enforcement Policy for Poor Families,  45 Family Law Quarterly 157 (2011), in an issue edited by Tom Oldham devoted to current issues in child support and spousal support. Her article Voluntary Acknowledgments of Parentage for Same-Sex Couples, has been accepted by the American University Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law  for an issue of papers from the March 2011 conference on The New Illegitimacy at American, which was organized by Nancy Polikoff.