From: Tiffany Ripley <[log in to unmask]> [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 10:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scientist Position - Aptima, Inc.

Please list Tiffany (contact info below) as the referral and let me know if
you apply

Hi Tom,

How are you? I'm emailing you with regards to a current position that my
company is hiring for right now. The company that I'm currently with is
called Aptima, Inc. (www.aptima.com). Aptima is a leading human-centered
research, development, and engineering company that works primarily for the
military research labs and government agencies like DARPA, ARI, AFRL, and
NASA.

We are looking for top notch candidates who want to pursue the
military/research side of our field- I/O Psychology. Should you know anyone
that might be interested (Masters or PhD students), feel free to send them
this link which has more about the position and our company:
http://aptima.com/careers/job-postings/scientist-human-performance-division.

Please have them list me as the referral and feel free to send along my
contact information to anyone that may have further questions. I'd be glad
to answer any questions that you or they might have! We currently have
locations in Boston, DC, Orlando and Dayton.

I've heard many great things about University of Baltimore's I/O program and
would like to build a relationship with you for future opportunities for
your students.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you!

V/R

Tiffany

Tiffany (Ripley) Poeppelman

Associate Industrial-Organizational Scientist

Aptima, Inc.

3100 Presidential Drive, Suite 220
Fairborn, OH 45324
O: 937.306.7747 ext. 415

F: 937.431.1125

www.aptima.com <http://www.aptima.com/>

taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
computer.