Hi Everyone,

If you are interested in attending the WS this year, please shoot me a quick
email. I hope that by now you have received the url to complete your
application. Please try to send me your completed application by Monday and
I will try to have reviewed it by Tuesdayıs meeting (Oct. 25). It would be
good to know how many of you are interested in this so that I could inform U
of Valencia to hold you spots...as they review incoming applications.

Best,
Sharon
--
Sharon Glazer, Ph.D.
Research Professor, University of Maryland Center for Advanced Study of