fyi

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center 209 D

1420 North Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201

T: 410.837.5348

F: 410.837.4059

E:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

 <http://home.ubalt.eud/tmitch> http://home.ubalt.eud/tmitch