Here is more information about PTC!

Natasha Perreault, on behalf of the PTC Membership Committe.

Are you an I/O Psychology student in the Washington Metropolitan Area looking to connect with other I/O students and professionals?

The Personnel Testing Council of the Metropolitan Washington Area (PTC/MW) is growing fast, quickly becoming the premier local professional organization for I/O psychology and related fields (HR, OD) in the United States. The goal of PTC/MW is to advance the science and practice of I/O psychology and related fields (HR, OD) through high-value professional development and networking opportunities, providing unique opportunities for student members to network with government, academic, and workplace professionals across all areas of I/O.

Visit our member page to join today! Student membership is only $15 a year! http://www.ptcmw.org/ptcmw/membership.html

What Does PTC Offer?

Founded in 1977 by Stephen E. Bemis, a former Chief Psychologist in the U.S. Department of Labor, PTC/MW is rapidly expanding its offering to members:

-          An opportunity to connect and network with local I/O individuals and organizations.

-          Periodic happy hours and networking events: critical for finding that ideal internship or full-time applied or academic position!

-          Monthly luncheons (which are also live webcasts!) where I/O professionals present and discuss research and latest best practices across I/O.

-          Quarterly breakfast workshops offer hands-on interactive experience in an area of applied I/O Psychology, facilitated by the experts themselves!

-          Quarterly newsletters with articles about current research, member updates, I/O innovations, and best practices.

-          Website frequently updated with: I/O job listings all around the DC area, calendar of upcoming events and conferences, popular news from several I/O sources, and a real-time updated member directory.

-          ….and more benefits on the way!

To learn more about PTC/MW visit our website www.ptcmw.org.  If you would like to talk with a representative from the PTC/MW membership committee, you can contact [contact name] at [contact’s email address] for more information about how PTC/MW can benefit you.