From Matt Ruble with Grant Thornton. If Matt works there it must be a good place to work!

I thought I had posted this to the list,  so excuse double posting if I did!

 Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 1:16 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: Grant Thornton is Hiring!

Hi Dr. Mitchell-

Hope you’re doing well.  Grant Thornton is looking for some good candidates for Change Management and Training consulting positions including Associates (1-3 years of experience) through Manager levels (>3 years of experience). With plans to double the size of several offices nationwide by 2015, Grant Thornton is growing rapidly.  Due to our recent explosive growth across the Northeast region, we have several immediate needs in our Audit, Tax and Advisory groups.

Could you please pass this along through your communication channels?  We have other open positions, including:

  • IT Audit (Associate through Manager)
  • Internal Audit (Associate through Senior Manager)
  • Audit (Associate through Senior Manager)
  • Tax (Associate through Manager)
  • State and Local Tax (Associate through Manager)

Could you also forward this to the business department as well?  I would encourage any interested parties to send questions or provide a resume and cover letter to my email address.  We are looking to bring some people on board rather quickly.  For additional information about Grant Thornton, check out www.grantthornton.com.

Thanks.
Matt

Matthew Ruble | Manager

Grant Thornton LLP

T (direct) +1 215 814 4063

T (mobile) +1 717 574 3094

E [log in to unmask] | W www.grantthornton.com

Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd. Grant Thornton International Ltd and its member firms are not a worldwide partnership, as each member firm is a separate and distinct legal entity. In the U.S., visit Grant Thornton LLP at www.GrantThornton.com.

In accordance with applicable professional regulations, please understand that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any written advice contained in, forwarded with, or attached to this e-mail is not intended or written by Grant Thornton LLP to be used, and cannot be used, by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.