This would be an event worth attending. We have had a number of alum from the program who worked/work at BAH, and some in the past who have worked at T Rowe Price. Worth stopping by to check them out.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center 209 D

1420 North Charles Street