From: R. Trent Haines [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 2:36 PM
To: R. Trent Haines
Subject: MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY PSYCHOMETRICS SPEAKER SERIES

Dear Colleague,

As we begin another exciting year in the Morgan State University Graduate Program in Psychometrics, I would like to invite you to attend our upcoming Psychometrics Speaker Series.  This year, our series will focus on the theme of Assessment and Achievement in Educational and Other Social Contexts.  We will also hold some sessions designed specifically for graduate students to help them develop their skills as researchers and scholars in the social sciences.  All of our sessions are open to the academic community and the public.

I would also like to ask for your help in spreading the word about the Psychometrics Speaker Series to your colleagues and graduate students.  If you would, please take a moment to forward this email to appropriate members of your mailing list.

For more information about the series, including dates and times, speakers, and directions to our campus, please visit the Psychometrics Speaker Series website at
https://sites.google.com/a/morgan.edu/msu-psychometrics-speaker-series/.

In addition to visiting our website, please feel free to email me directly if you would like to be added to our email list, which will only be used to send reminders and updates about the series.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you at one of our upcoming Psychometrics Speaker Series sessions! If you have any questions or comments, I would be happy to hear from you.  My email address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and my office phone number is 443-885-3291.

Sincerely,

R. Trent Haines, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology