Take a look. This job doesn’t require html or programming, just someone who is tech savvy and will be able to learn quickly. Good org to join. Becca has been there two years now.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Academic Center 209 D

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201