Just in case you know SQL/NET….good position open at Grant Thornton.

Matt is an alum from our program.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Academic Center 209 D

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201