Dr. Mitchell,

I'm a student in Dr. Lucy Holman's IDIA 642 class and we are conducting user research as part of a class assignment.

We are having a tough time finding graduate students to participate who are available on the weekends, and I thought I'd reach out to you and see if you think your graduate students would have any interest participating in this user research on a weekend.

We offer a $15.00 gift card as an incentive.

The user research is usability testing of the University library website search tools.  It will take no more than an hour to conduct the usability test.

The tests take place in the usability lab located in the Academic Center building on N. Charles street.

If you could pass this info along to any of your students who you think would be interested, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelly

Kelly Browning
202-248-2417 (home)
202-360-3791 (cell)

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center 209 D

1420 North Charles Street