Hello Fitness Frequents!

Check out our upcoming Wellness Center programs!

·         Fitness Bingo April 1st – End of Semester (It’s not too late to sign up! Register in the Wellness Center)

o   Stay active with this exercise related Bingo. Each time you complete a Bingo card filled with various fitness challenges you will receive a prize.

·         Weightlifting Challenge – April 16th 12-4pm Out on Gordon Plaza!!

o   Come compete against yourself and the university by performing the Bench Press exercise as many times as you can.

§  Men press 85% of body weight

§  Women press 45% of body weight

If you want to receive emails on our group Ex class updates follow the below link and click on UB_Group_Exercise

·         Group Exercise List Serve

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=tn_tnmn#!/ubcampusrec?fref=ts

Thank you,

Micailah Brock MS., HC., CPT.

Assistant Director of Fitness and Wellness

University of Baltimore

W: 410.837.5095

F: 410.837.5313

www.ubalt.edu/recreation

Restorative | Arranger | Connectedness | Relator | Learner

To unsubscribe from the UB_GROUP_EXERCISE list, click the following link:
http://listserv.ubalt.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=UB_GROUP_EXERCISE