Hello Fitness Fanatics!

We have a few updates on our class schedule. Our current schedule will run until May 7th, and from May 8th – May 21st we will run a new Final’s Week schedule (will be coming to you soon). Our new summer schedule will begin Wednesday May 22nd.

Our Thursday evening Treading & Cycling classes have concluded for the remainder of the semester (due to instructor’s finals schedule) but will resume with our May/Finals Week schedule. Attached is our current list of classes, I look forward to seeing you all in the Recreation Center!

Thank you,

Micailah Brock MS., HC., CPT.

Assistant Director of Fitness and Wellness

University of Baltimore

W: 410.837.5095

F: 410.837.5313

www.ubalt.edu/recreation

Restorative | Arranger | Connectedness | Relator | Learner

To unsubscribe from the UB_GROUP_EXERCISE list, click the following link:
http://listserv.ubalt.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=UB_GROUP_EXERCISE