My name is Charles Glover and I am currently working on my Masters degree at the University of Baltimore.

During summer and continuing into the fall semester I am interning, as well as completing my practicum requirements, at the Elkton (Stonewall) Merck pharmaceutical company site in Elkton, Virginia. I am working in Site Development on a Recognition program for the Elkton Merck family. The recognition program involves finding new non monetary ways to improve morale and employee engagement while maintaining effective spending practices. I have developed several surveys for interviews and focus groups I facilitated. I am also developing a site wide electronic survey which will be used to assess the current attitudes of the employees. In the coming weeks I will conduct a 45 minute presentation with the Senior Leadership Team where I will discuss the current phase of the project and where we hope to be in the coming months as well as covering the business concerns surrounding the project like sustainability, cost, benefits, procedures, any trainings, etc.