From: Lynn Neumann [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 10:08 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: RE: Employment opportunity at MDOT/SHA

Thank you. Below is the summary of the position and pay rate.
This position is in the Classification Division. The selected individual will perform classification and compensation studies of individual positions, occupational series or groups in order to determine appropriate classification and/or compensation. The position will also participate in special studies and perform salary surveys to ensure SHA employees are compensated fairly and equal to their counterparts in other state agencies, local jurisdictions and other states.
Personnel Officer I - $40,411 (full-time or pro-rated for part time)