To all grad second year students (and first years who may be interested in next year):

Sorry for the late notice, but Dr. Glazer and I will meet with those of you who are interested in the:

European Erasmus Mundus Winter School M. S. program WOP-P (hosted by Valencia University)  (November to April 2013-2014) this year.

We will meet prospective students this coming Monday evening, August 12th at 6pm in the Wagman Lab, AC 220.

We will brief you on the program, qualifications, admission, costs, credits, etc., and answer any questions you may have.

You can find some information at:

http://www.uv.es/erasmuswop/what_is_wop.htm

Please reply to me if you plan to attend and pass the word.

Again, sorry for the late notice.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center 209 D

1420 North Charles Street