Job at APA for someone with MS skills you would have developed in our program ….had you been paying attention while you were here.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201