From: Melanie Coleman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 1:39 PM
Cc: Melanie Coleman
Subject: REMINDER: 2014 SIOP Master's Consortium Student Nominations **due by February 3rd**

Hello Colleague,

Please consider this a friendly reminder that we are looking to finalize student nominations as quickly as possible for the SIOP Master's Consortium.  I apologize that I was not clear with the due date in the body of my last email, so I am extending the deadline to next Monday, February 3rd.  Please make sure you have your nominations submitted by then.

If you are not planning to nominate any students or do not have any students that are planning to attend the conference this year, would you mind shooting me a quick note stating as such?  As of today I have only received one student nomination form.  I do hope we can have an impressive turnout this year as I am very excited about the line-up of speakers we are assembling.

As a final note, a colleague pointed out that there will be graduation ceremonies held on Friday during the conference for students that have to miss their own ceremonies due to the timing of the conference.   If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at any time.

Thank you,

Melanie Coleman, M.A., PHR   Consultant II, Selection Strategy & Assessments
Global Organizational Effectiveness
Office 479-277-8744
Mobile 479-270-8677

Walmart Stores, Inc.
Global People Center, 2nd Floor, Pole M20
Save Money. Live Better.