Anyone going to siop Honolulu?

If you are and want to connect with other UB students/alum, then reply and leave your mobile number, and I'll text to let you know when we can get the group together (at least for a photo op and Mai Tai).

Usually there are a number who attend (about 10-12) , but I'm not sure who will be there. Pass the word if you know anyone going who is not on iointern. I'll be there on the 15th.

Tmitch mobile: 410 812 0354

So far.

Katylin Mikush alum
Matt Ancona
Price Bingha
Tom Mitchell
Sharon Glazer

And   Dean Bryan, but I expect she'll be very busy.

Don't forget to bring your aloha shirt (required for attending this year).

Aloha!

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/applied-psychology/>
Learning Commons 411
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street