Anyone going to siop Honolulu?

If you are and want to connect with other UB students/alum, then reply and leave your mobile number, and I’ll text to let you know when we can get the group together (at least for a photo op and Mai Tai).

Usually there are a number who attend (about 10-12) , but I’m not sure who will be there. Pass the word if you know anyone going who is not on iointern. I’ll be there on the 15th.

Tmitch mobile: 410 812 0354

So far.

Katylin Mikush alum

Matt Ancona

Price Bingha

Tom Mitchell

Sharon Glazer

And   Dean Bryan, but I expect she’ll be very busy.

Don’t forget to bring your aloha shirt (required for attending this year).

Aloha!

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201