This is a great opportunity to get to demonstrate your skills at get to know some folks at PTC.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

From: Fleisher, Matthew [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 11:18 AM
To: Sharon Glazer; Thomas Mitchell
Cc: Gonzalo Ferro; Nikki Blacksmith ([log in to unmask]) ([log in to unmask]); Zack Horn ([log in to unmask])
Subject: PTCMW I-O Grad Student Competition

PTCMW is excited to announce the First Annual Graduate Student Consulting Challenge<http://ptcmw.org/event-1766454>! All graduate students are encouraged to sign up, but only 60 spots are available. Please spread the word and sign up by October 20th.

How does it work?

Students from local I-O programs are assigned to teams with a variety of expertise and knowledge, and will propose solutions to a real challenge currently faced by local organizations.  Meet your team on Thursday, present your solutions on Monday. Solutions are judged by panel of I-O industry experts, and all winners receive cash and prizes. It's fast, intensive, and rewarding.  Are YOU up to the challenge? Click here for details<http://ptcmw.org/event-1766454>.

Benefits:

  *   Expand your professional network
  *   Solve real organizational challenges
  *   Develop communication and consulting skills
  *   Build name recognition with I-O industry experts
  *   Win cash and other prizes!

It's free! Register by Monday, October 20th<http://ptcmw.org/event-1766454>(http://ptcmw.org/event-1766454).  Don't hesitate, these 60 spots will fill up fast!
If you think this would interest your students please forward the attached flyer to them.

Thank you!

Matt

Matthew Fleisher, Ph.D.
Manager, Talent Management Analytics & Solutions, Marriott International | Office: 301-380-5104
Vice President, Personnel Testing Council of Metropolitan Washington | www.ptcmw.org<http://www.ptcmw.org>
Adjunct Faculty, Human Resource Development Program, The George Washington University