From: Hanna Pillion [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 2:04 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: Re: Opening at ExIm

I'm subscribed, I just don't know how to post.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 2:02 PM, Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Thanks, Hanna!

I’m going to post it now…great opportunity.  Why don’t you subscribe to iointern.

And send me your contact information. Are you on the linkedin UB IO Group?

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Work and Organizational Psychologist
Associate Professor
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences