From: Sarah Rivanis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:26 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: I/O job opportunity with Los Angeles County

Hello Dr. Mitchell,

I am currently recruiting for Principal Analyst, Human Resources (Test Research) with the County of Los Angeles.  I have included key details below as well as provided a direct link to our job bulletin and a PDF of the same.  I would appreciate if you could share this with your alumni who might be looking for a great opportunity.

Title:  Principal Analyst, Human Resources (Test Research)
Exam No.:  R1914N
Salary:  $7,834.00 - $10,274.00 monthly
Position Information: This position is located in the Countywide Examinations Division of the Department of Human Resources and requires management and leadership skills sufficient to take responsibility for a test research and test validation program providing operating departments with professional and consultative services, guidance and oversight in administration of Countywide programs in test research.
Selection Requirements:
OPTION I: Master's degree or higher in Psychology, Human Resources, Public Administration, or Business from an accredited college or university -AND- one year senior human resources professional experience in the development and validation of employee selection instruments.
OPTION II: Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Public Administration, or Business from an accredited college or university -AND three years' senior human resources professional experience in the development and validation of employee selection instruments.

Open until needs are met.

https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25082&siteid=5045&areq=42314BR

Many thanks for your time and assistance.

Sarah Rivanis

Sarah Rivanis
Human Resources Analyst
Countywide Examinations Administration Division
County of Los Angeles/Department of Human Resources
Phone (213) 738-2129
Fax: (213) 380-3681
Website: http://dhr.lacounty.info<http://dhr.lacounty.info/>

"To Enrich Lives Through Effective and Caring Service"

NOTICE/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message and the attached document(s), if any, are intended only for the official and confidential use of the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message and/or attached document(s) to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby given notice that any unauthorized use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone and delete the original message and any attached document(s) from your system.  Thank you.