From: PEYTON, SHARRON T. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:56 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell; Lauren Nguyen; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Position announcement

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to pass along this GS-15 Supervisory Personnel Research Psychologist position we have here at CBP. If you know anyone who is qualified, please have them apply. We are in need of a good person to run our Entry level testing branch.

I hope you all are doing well and Happy Holidays!!! :)
Sharron

Sharron Thompson Peyton
Personnel Research Psychologist
Personnel Research and Assessment Division, OHRM
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
202-863-6058 (office)

"It always seems impossible until it's done."
-Nelson Mandela