Here is a good opportunity for an internship that Hermanski Jackson just sent me. I believe first year students would qualify. Please check it out if you’re interested. Make sure you note the deadline for application.

From: Hermanski Jackson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 3:19 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: Employment Opportunity for I-O student or recent grad

Dr. Mitchell,

I hope this finds you well! My new agency (US Export-Import Bank) is looking for a Human Capital Strategist to join our team. The position opens tomorrow 3/10/15 and closes 3/16/15. Our  first year Masters students should easily qualify and have the potential to move up after some time at the agency. The position doesn’t require a lot of technical experience so it will allow an I-O student a great opportunity to get some valuable applied experience. The position is for our DC LOCATION only. Please pass along to our listserv. The link is below. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in the near future!

USA Jobs Vacancy Announcements (links below) for the GS-0180-07/09 Target GS-13 – Human Capital Strategist opens on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 to Monday, March 16, 2015:

Open to the Public:  https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/396776200

Sincerely,

Hermanski Jackson

Human Capital Strategist