From: Susan White via LinkedIn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 6:23 PM
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Posting

Your conversation with Susan White, Suzanne Tsacoumis, Amy Conn, Beth Chung, Marc Sokol, Brad Chambers, Jana Raver and others.   See everyone  more
Susan White
Scientist at Government
Hi I/O friends and family! If you know of anyone who might be interested in an internal consulting job at NSA, could you please let me know? We have a group of about 10 I/O psychologists that do selection test development, human capital system design, and other general consulting engagements. We're looking for a PhD, preferably with experience, to help add bench strength to our team. Here's a link to the SIOP job ad, and I've pasted information below. I've been at NSA for a number of years now, and am still enjoying the job, so that says something about it! Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested, and I can provide more details.

Thanks so much!
Susan

http://www.siop.org/jobnet/job.aspx?job=2318&bSearch=1

About the Organization
The National Security Agency (NSA) is a world leader in Signals Intelligence. We carry out some of the nation’s most important and sensitive intelligence activities to secure information superiority for America and its allies.

We have two primary missions. Our Information Assurance mission is the defense: it protects U.S. information by preventing foreign adversaries from gaining access to our information systems. Our signals intelligence mission is the offense, collecting foreign signals and producing intelligence to give U.S. policy makers and warfighters the decision advantage.

About the Job
The NSA/CSS Office of Organizational Effectiveness and Workforce Research seeks an experienced consulting Industrial/Organizational psychologist for a full-time position. The incumbent will work as part of a group of I/O psychologists and human capital management consultants to help drive human capital initiatives and strategies at NSA/CSS.

The ideal candidate will possess experience in the I/O domain and exceptional skills in the areas of data analysis, problem solving, report writing, and client/project management. Expert research design and analysis skills are a must, and attention to detail and self-motivation are critical.

Example projects include
- Designing/modifying performance management systems (e.g., designing and integrating performance appraisal, promotion, and recognition programs)

- Developing and executing plans for evaluating the impact of human capital programs

- Developing and analyzing workforce surveys (e.g., climate surveys, quality of hire surveys, skills assessments)

- Developing communication and implementation plans (and supporting materials) to facilitate change management efforts

- Designing and executing job analysis studies

- Conducting EEO analyses for selection and promotion decisions

- Developing and validating assessments for selection and development purposes (e.g., structured interviews, noncognitive measures, cognitive batteries, knowledge tests)

Job Requirements
The ideal candidate would be expected to
- Hold an MA/MS or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field

- Collaborate with team members across the organization

- Contribute to the conceptualization, design, analysis, and presentation of basic and applied research (applying appropriate quantitative and qualitative research techniques, data collection strategies, data analysis methods) to inform technical and leadership decisions

- Keep abreast of best practices and new research in the I/O and human capital management fields

- Synthesize complex findings and detailed research into executive summaries and presentations intended for managerial decisions and/or publication

- Provide high quality customer service to clients through superior technical work as well as effective project management and communication

- Be proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, SPSS

- Have experience in conducting statistical analyses (OLS regression, logistic regression, cluster analysis, RCM, SEM, and HLM) in software packages like SPSS
  or  Reply to Susan
info Replying via your email application will message everyone in the conversation.
You are receiving member message notifications emails. Unsubscribe
This email was intended for Sharon Glazer (Professor & Chair at University of Baltimore). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
© 2015, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA