Hello again!

I would like to get a headcount of who will be attending the SIOP conference and can meet on Thursday night (most likely around 7-7:30) with alumni. Please email me back if you will be attending. If you will not be able to attend, I would highly recommend joining SIOP and our LinkedIn page- University of Baltimore I/O Students and Alumni.

Once I know who will be attending, I will restrict messages to only that group.

If you have any questions or difficulties, don't hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Fresia