For someone who has some online teaching experience and interested in helping to develop undergrad research methods courses for Acrobatiq.

From: Allison McNamara [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 11:36 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Subject: Immeditate need for subject matter experts for competency-based online courses

Dear Professor Mitchell,

I hope you don't mind this intrusion, but I wanted to reach out to you briefly about an opportunity that might interest you.

O'Donnell Learn  is currently reaching out to a number of reputable subject matter experts (SMEs) about possible involvement in an O’Donnell (ODL) project to develop a series of rigorous undergraduate competency-based online business courses for Acrobatiq (company born out of Carnegie Mellon's OLI). The course we need SMEs for is:
·  Research Methods (Graduate level course)

To develop these courses, we're looking to create a series of teams — with a project manager and several SMEs — to work closely together with Acrobatiq over the next 6 months. Qualified candidates for these positions will have a minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience in the discipline, experience in online learning, and, ideally, some exposure to adult learners.

If you're qualified and have some available time in the next 6 months, please let me know and I'll send you more details right away. If you're not interested or don't have the time to commit to this project, but would be willing to send contact info for a qualified colleague, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you.

Best regards,

Allison McNamara

On behalf of O'Donnell Learn

About Acrobatiq

Acrobatiq, a Carnegie Mellon company, is scaling the pioneering research in online learning from Carnegie Mellon University’s Open Learning Initiative (OLI) through its portfolio of outcomes-driven adaptive courseware. Acrobatiq optimizes learning with its evidence-based approach to course design that collects and models data to adapt instruction, that gauges student progress to make good decisions about where to focus practice, and gives faculty visibility into who is learning, who’s not, and where help is needed, all with the goal of enabling more students to succeed.

About O’Donnell Learn

O’Donnell Learn is a market and curriculum development firm specializing in education.  For the past 24 years it has helped education companies, institutions, and organizations design, develop and launch successful and innovative  curriculum, products and services.

www.odlearn.com<http://www.odlearn.com/>