For those attending SIOP...

This sent passed along from Matt Ruble (GT) about a networking event notice from Marc Prince, now at Taylor Strategies..

From: Ruble, Matthew [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 4:23 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell
Cc: Prine, Marc
Subject: FW: SIOP Happy Hours

Hi Dr. Mitchell- I was just forwarded some networking opportunities for the upcoming SIOP conference.  Marc Prince, a graduate of West Chester and former Grant Thornton employee,

http://www.taylor-strategy.net/

They are having an event in Philly Friday evening.  Worth a shot to attend.  I copied Marc here     I also asked him to attend our event as well...he is going to try to make it.

Thanks,
Matt

Matthew Ruble | Senior Manager
Grant Thornton LLP