From: <Vikara>, Meredith <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 11:33 AM
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Elaine Johnson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Brown Advisory HR Job Opportunities

Good Morning Sharon & Elaine,

I hope this finds you both well!

Brown Advisory, an independently-owned investment firm with principal offices in Baltimore and Chevy Chase, MD, is looking to grow its Human Resources team. Our firm currently has two exciting opportunities available; a Senior Benefits Advisor who will lead our firm's Health & Wellness Program and a Learning & Development Advisor who will be responsible for building out a training organization.

If you could please pass the attached job descriptions along to students who are enrolled in your program it would be greatly appreciated. For those interested in applying, please visit our career page (www.brownadvisory.com/careers<http://www.brownadvisory.com/careers>) or send your resumes directly to Emily Hawse - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Thank you,

Meredith

Meredith Vikara
T: 410-537-5381 | F: 443-278-8031