Hello everyone,

This will be my first update on I/O intern. I have been working with a healthcare organization for the purposes of organization change efforts.  We are currently working in tandem with their HR department on multiple projects within their Information Services department. The next big project that will be my main focus over the next few months will be the consolidation of the IS department's job descriptions. They are looking to merge job titles that are performing similar duties as well as create new job descriptions for newly formed positions as necessary. We have created a priority list to determine what will be our focus for the rest of 2015 and work on other job descriptions as time allows. Most recently, we have conducted a job analysis for a new position that will be filled in the near future. The position is brand new and requires a skill set that does not currently exist within the company. I will continue to update as more of the work unfolds.